So I’ve been nominated for the sunshine blogger awards by coffee_with_jen and I honestly had to Google what it was I’m that bloody naive to the blogging community!
But thank you so much, this is a great opportunity and lots of fun.
1. What fictional place would you most like to go to?
Without a doubt I’d be at Hogwarts. Seems a clichè but I’m now 24 years old and have been reading the books since age 6. Harry potter isn’t just a book for me, it’s part of my life and although in reality it may seem like a fictional place, it’s very real to me!
2. What is your favorite beverage?
I bloody love a strawberry mojito. Although I have to say I can’t live without my morning Freddo Cappucino (basically a cold cappucino).
3. What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?
Definitely a grizzly bear. It would be more like a dog then and they’re the absolute best animals.
4. If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?
Lie in shock for three days and realise I wasted my time.
5. What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?
Forgetting Sarah Marshall. It’s just so daft and entertaining. Plus they’re in Hawaii so there’s always a beautiful background that appeals to my eyes!
6. What social stigma does society need to get over?
‘Young people don’t know what they’re talking about’ – this idea that young people aren’t experienced enough to know what is right and wrong in life.
6. What food have you never eaten but would really like to try?
I am quite a foodie so I’ll give anything a try (within reason, sorry insects I draw the line there!)
I really like seafood however and would like to see what all the fuss is about with caviar is without paying the price!
7. What is your favorite novel/book?
Harry Potter. Always.
8. What makes you roll your eyes every time you hear it?
‘Why don’t you have a Yorkshire accent if you’re from Yorkshire?’
– we don’ all talk lark we frum t’north
Yorkshire is the largest county in the UK and has a variety of different dialects within it. I have a Yorkshire accent but it might sound different to my next door neighbours.
9. What’s your cure for hiccups?
Drinking out of my cup backwards?! I’m not sure why this supposedly works, I was just told to do it as a child. Probably as a way to shut me up for a little bit.
10. What mythical creature do you wish actually existed?
Not fairies because they actually exist so I’m going to have to say unicorns for the sakes of my 6 year old cousin who is obsessed.
Thank you for the questions Jen! I would like to nominate the following people:
Here are my 11 questions
1. Where’s your favourite country to travel to and why?
2. If there was a piece of music you had to listen to forever, what would it be?
3. What’s your favourite alcoholic beverage?
4. What made you decide to blog?
5. Where would you like to travel to next?
6. Have you been to Greece? If so tell me where!
7. Would you rather travel to hot or cold countries and why?
8. Are you doing your dream job?
9. What book have you read over and over?
10. What’s your go-to activity when you’re feeling down?
11. If you could be the star of a film, which film would it be?
Here are my questions now go go go!